(1) Purchase Tickets
Easily purchase day or multi-day passes on our website. To keep things easy, we are fully digital - simply scan your QR code tickets when you get on the Trolley, and enjoy the ride!
(2) Hop on Board
Leave the driving to us - our route has convenient stops between Tannersville, NY and Palenville, NY.
VIEW THE ROUTE
(3) Hike, Swim, Shop, Dine, & More!
Explore all the activities, shopping and dining options in the area - without the hassle of driving.
EXPLORE THINGS TO DO
Effective now and continuing throughout the warmer months, parking will be prohibited at the Ice Climber's lot and all smaller lots along State Route 23A in the Kaaterskill Clove.
- Parking enforcement will be in effect, and illegally parked vehicles will be ticketed and towed.
- To access major scenic attractions such as Kaaterskill Falls and other areas within the Clove, visitors can use the Kaaterskill Trolley Co., which will have multiple stops in Tannersville, Haines Falls, Palenville, and throughout the Clove.
- Visitors are also encouraged to park in the Village of Tannersville, where there is abundant parking, and ride the trolley to their destination.
- Alternatively, visitors can access Kaaterskill Falls via North/South Lake Campground, the Kaaterskill Rail Trail via the Mountain Top Historical Society, and other access points near North Lake Road. These trail access points feature parking and offer an alternative route to reach Kaaterskill Falls and the many scenic trails in the area.