Remember all those little things you’ve been missing? Skiing with friends, gathering around a bonfire for apres-ski drinks, and sharing old memories while making new ones? Well, it’s time to return to making little moments into big memories again.
The Great Northern Catskills region is reopening and here’s what you need to know before you visit:
- Lodging properties are open, but many are only accepting a limited number of reservations. Additionally, new and rigorous cleaning protocols will help ensure each guest checks into a sparkling clean room. Contact the individual properties with questions before booking.
- Most stores are open and require all visitors and shoppers wear masks. Additionally, many stores are limiting the number of customers allowed inside at a time to ensure everyone maintains proper distancing.
- Restaurants, cafes, breweries, and diners are open! In-restaurant dining is available at most places, or use TakeOutinGreene.com to find participating restaurants and order your favorite dishes.
- Ski resorts are planning to open with new regulations and protocols in place. Find out how to plan your ski trip on our new 2020-21 Ski Trip Planning guide.
- As our attractions, facilities, and popular spots reopen, we will update this page to keep you in the know. Keep in touch on social media at Instagram.com/catskilltourism and Facebook.com/greatnortherncatskills.
- For New York State travel guidelines, please visit: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
We hope to see you soon,
The Great Northern Catskills of Greene County