The Great Northern Catskills want to remind you that it’s not just about the destination, it’s about the journey. It’s time to explore new trails, see new views, and savor new flavors. Spend time rambling around charming villages, getting lost in a good book by the pool, or trying something you’ve never done before just because you can. Like ziplining. Or frozen custard. You’re invited to Journey to Greater in the Great Northern Catskills.
The Great Northern Catskills region continues to reopen and here’s what you need to know before you visit:
- Lodging properties are open, but many are only accepting a limited number of reservations. Additionally, new and rigorous cleaning protocols will help ensure each guest checks into a sparkling clean room. Contact the individual properties with questions before booking.
- Most stores are open and require all visitors and shoppers wear masks. Additionally, many stores are limiting the number of customers allowed inside at a time to ensure everyone maintains proper distancing.
- Restaurants, cafes, breweries, and diners are open! In-restaurant dining is available at most places, or use TakeOutinGreene.com to find participating restaurants and order your favorite dishes.
- As our attractions, facilities, and popular spots reopen, we will update this page to keep you in the know. Keep in touch on social media at Instagram.com/catskilltourism and Facebook.com/greatnortherncatskills.
- For New York State travel guidelines, please visit: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
We hope to see you soon,
The Great Northern Catskills of Greene County